The Impact at Scale Labs 1 programme offers:
- Intensive support: The GSF team network works with organisations to build and implement their scale strategy.
- Funding: £80,000 towards making the organisation’s scaling action plan a reality.
- Extended duration with no “cliff-edge”: Our intensive support lasts 18 months after which organisations continue to engage and learn as part of the GSF community.
- A focus on evidence: We measure and share evidence about each solution’s impact and about the scaling process.
- Relationships for scale: We support organisations to embed solutions in the broader system and connect them with funders.
Sabre Education’s Transformational Teacher Training (TTT) programme aims to train kindergarten teachers in how to teach children through play in low-fee private schools across Ghana.
Each finalist organisation in the Impact at Scale Labs 1 programme is supported by a diverse panel of experts.
Regional Education Adviser, Girls Education Challenge, South Asia.
Dr Julie Bélanger
Director, Better Purpose
Asst. Vice President & Program Head, SBI Foundation
Stephen Caleb Opuni
Country Director, IDP Foundation Ghana
Principal at Open Capital Kenya
Executive Director of Injini Africa's EdTech Accelerator & Think Tank
John Gougoulis MEd, FAIM
Director, Yanos Education Consultancy
Senior ECD & Education Specialist, UNESCO
Dr Asyia Kazmi OBE
Global Education Policy Lead, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Managing Partner, Kaizenvest
Prof Dr Stuart Kime
Co-founder and Director Of Education, Evidence Based Education
Associate Principal, Sattva Consulting
Program Director, Social Impact Strategist, Partnerships and ESG enthusiast at Educate!
Global Strategic Education Advisor VVOB – education for development
Lead Advisor: Insights and Innovation
Director of Math Content & Training, Pratham Education Foundation
Kenya Country Lead and Innovation Manager, EdTech Hub
Founding Partner, BecauseYOU
Impact at Scale Labs 1 organisations were selected with the support of an Investment Committee.
Aashti Zaidi Hai
CEO, Global Schools Forum
Dr. Albert Dupigny
Senior Adviser, Ministry of Basic and Senior Secondary Education in Sierra Leone
Associate Impact Finance / Compliance Officer, TRECC - Jacobs Foundation
Associate Director, Philanthropic Programs, UBS Optimus Foundation
Executive Director, Youth Impact, Fellow, University of Oxford
Head of Education, Vitol